Home Evaluation

Unsure of the value of your home in the current market? Don't fret, we can easily help you figure that out. It's as simple as a click of a mouse, thanks to our online home evaluation system. We will help you find the real market value of your home through a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) that will determine the value of your property in the current real estate market.

This Comparative Market Analysis will allow us to evaluate the prices of similar properties on the market which have recently sold. This analysis will help us get a better idea of the market and the value of your property, which is the most important step in selling your home.

Get the Real Value of Your Home in Minutes

One of the best things about our online home evaluation system is that you won't need to wait for hours to obtain the results. You can find the value of your home within a matter of minutes, and all you need to do is complete and submit the form below. Our system is going to do all the work for you, and we'll contact you with the results as soon as possible.

Please note that although we offer this online CMA, the best way to obtain a true value on your home is for us to see it in person so we can see all the updates and different ways you've made your home unique. Contact us today if you'd like us to provide you with an in-depth analysis of your home.

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.